Premed 101 Forums

Manitoba PA App

Hi kpm,

I couldn't type directly onto the supplementary app either but I opened it up in a PDF editor and made individual text boxes so I could have a typed application. Granted... it took a while haha. They said you can hand write it so if you've got neat writing that may be faster. In terms of the personal letter, looks like we can kind of do whatever we want as long as we answer their questions! Best of luck

• 1 month later...

Did any of you guys notice that when you log onto your grad portal it states your application is incomplete? When I go to my application status is says complete and submitted but there are tabs that looks like we could have submitted all the supplementary stuff online... Now when you go to the PA website it says to submit the application electronically (I guess this is for next year). Just wondering if anyone has noticed the same things as me.

Hey Medream,

The online application transition started right around the time we applied. I called them to ask about it, and they said I could apply by paper or online. Next year, it will be mandatory to apply online. I had already told my references to mail in their letters, so I did sort of 50-50 paper-online. Anyway, I just checked my status and it says "Submitted" and that everything is complete. It says that my departmental review was completed on Jan 3, 2013 (not sure if that means that will let me know soon if I got an interview). Anyway, point being is that my suggestion would be to call them to find out if they received all aspects of your application. Good luck!

Archived