Premed 101 Forums

Declining Dalhousie Interviews

Guest NOURA19

Guest NOURA19

Hey everyone,

I asked this once before but got no reply :( ....so I'm going to ask again in hopes for help...so if anyone has any clue, I would appreciate your help:D .

Does anyone know how many interviews Dalhousie University holds?, how many in-prov.'s and OOP get an interview, and how may in each category get accepted?

I would like to know my chance, and if only 3 or 4 oop students are actually accepted from an interview pool of for example 30-40 oop interviews....then I dont even want to bother with attending my interview. I tried contacting the school regarding their numbers...but still have not received any reply...

They asked me to reply with an acceptance/declination for an interview asap...but I'm not too sure if I want to spend all that money/time/effort when my chances are 3/40|I ...

I dont know....attend? not attend? ...what do you all think?...any comments/thoughts would be helpful ;)

Thanks in advance!

Guest Ian Wong

Unless you're already holding an acceptance somewhere else, I'd go to the interview. Interview costs are peanuts compared with how much money you'll end up spending during and after dental school. After all, the fact that you've been offered an interview means that they consider you a competitive applicant.

Ian

Guest NOURA19

Thanks Ian....and by the way, I think you have done an awesome job with this forum!! ;)

and by the way, I have decided to attend the interview afterall:D

Thanks alot!

Guest predent2003

Hey Noura19,

Congrat with your interview invitation!

I am wondering if you mind telling us how the school is like after your visit? I think many of us here know very little about the school and we definitely would like to know if the Dalhousie clinic is really that nice, and if the program is really that great!

Good luck!

Guest NOURA19

Sure, no problem predent2003...and I think you are right about the mystery of Dalhousie! hehehh

Anyways, I hope to bring back good news!

L8R!

Guest NOURA19

I was just wondering how many others from this board are attending the Dalhousie interviews???...its just weird that not alot applied.

Maybe the people who are interviewing on the 13th can comment on how it all went for thoes of us on the 20th, and 27th!

Thanks alot! :D

Archived