Premed 101 Forums

Outstanding Letters of Reference

With a few days left until the final deadline, I feel like I'm one of the only people who doesn't have all their letters submitted yet. One referee insists on mailing his letters, although will not divulge an exact date for doing so.

Anybody else in this boat? Also, even though we can't look at our applications next week, are we able to still call CaRMS and verify that letters have been received?

With a few days left until the final deadline, I feel like I'm one of the only people who doesn't have all their letters submitted yet. One referee insists on mailing his letters, although will not divulge an exact date for doing so.

Anybody else in this boat? Also, even though we can't look at our applications next week, are we able to still call CaRMS and verify that letters have been received?

Pretty sure the snail mail ones had to be in by Nov 16. I could be wrong.

If they show up next week will be still scanned in.

Archived