Premed 101 Forums

McGill Interview

Guest haibinyin2000

Guest haibinyin2000

My interview is in two days :o I'm so nervous about it. Does anyone have any information on how the interview process is at McGill and which questions they may ask? Are these questions based on the autobiographical essay (life experiences), on a crisis simulation or on moral and ethic issues?

Guest Plug Dis

GUY RELAX,

This will be one of the most relaxing interviews you ever do. They ask a few questions based on your essay, they ask alot about you....what you're like, what do you do outside of school, what your interests are.....why do you want to do dentistry....have you applied to any other professions.....what's your greatest accomplishment.......who is your biggest inspiration....why should we choose you over everybody else.....I wasn't given any situations at all....it was just a long chat about me really....The hardest question is why you? Just make sure you sound like a people person....you enjoy things other than pre reading your textbooks for next year's courses and you should do fine. Number 1 be confident, but not cocky, number 2 be yourself.....remember you made it this far! Good luck and give em hell. Peace

Plug

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haibinyin2000

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PLUG DIS. Your tips for the McGill interview was really helpful and I'm very pleased to tell you that I'm accepted one week after my interview. Are you going to Pre-Dent this year? We could be in the same class. :)

Guest Plug Dis

No problem dude,

Glad to help....and congratulations. Go do something fun.

Later....oh and I was accepted into the 4 year dentistry program not the Dent-P program. Hey, it doesn't mean we can't meet for a cold one if I end up at McGill. Take it easy and hope to see you next year.

Peace

Archived