Premed 101 Forums

interviews

Guest dentalangel

Guest dentalangel

Anyone attend a UofT interview? Could you please share your experiences and give us an idea of the questions they asked. Thank you, your response is greatly appreciated :)

Hi, last year was the first year where UofT started up their interview process again... based on my last yr experience, it was quite different from the McGill interview I was invitied to. I got two interviewer... in a rather enclosed & small room... unlike mcgill's, i felt the atmosphere was a bit more tight up and not as friendly as mcgill... (but maybe it's just for me...). UT's questions are all scenario based ie. they gave me situtation on this, what will be your reaction? or what will u do? another type of question they asked was that: give us an example or situtation in your life that u experienced this, then with follow-up question on why or explain your reaction. I saw my interviewers were holding a booklet, where they will wrote their comment & possibly grades on how I did throughout the interview. Generally, I didn't feel great about my interview. People from McGill seems to be more friendly & relax, vs UT's one give me much more tension. But anyway, good luck on yours coming ones.

Archived