Premed 101 Forums

anyone heard anything?

• 3 weeks later...
The wait is painful :eek: hahahah. Does ottawa send interview invites and regrets on the same day?

They do send invites and rejections on the same day, but (someone correct me if I'm wrong), the invites and rejections go out at different times within the same day. I'm fairly sure it's only like a 2-3 hour difference.

They do send invites and rejections on the same day, but (someone correct me if I'm wrong), the invites and rejections go out at different times within the same day. I'm fairly sure it's only like a 2-3 hour difference.

Believe that's what happened last year - if I recall invites went out early in the morning around 830-9 and the rejections went out around 11-12

Haha I thought I'd let people know so everyone isn't holding their breath on Tues/Wed at least

True :) If I ever become an admissions director I am just going to pick a date to let everyone know when they are coming out to avoid people wasting time. It may reduce stress a bit as well(?) - but it will save some keyboard refresh keys.

True :) If I ever become an admissions director I am just going to pick a date to let everyone know when they are coming out to avoid people wasting time. It may reduce stress a bit as well(?) - but it will save some keyboard refresh keys.

My phone now fetches emails instantaneously so no more refreshing on my end :D

Last year though......I'm pretty sure I ruined my F5 key

You could always pull a UBC and release randomly throughout an entire week.

Archived