Premed 101 Forums

English credits

I haven't taken the required 1.0 English credits yet. My interview invite said I had no outstanding requirements to complete. Did anyone's invite list the English credit as outstanding? When did it say you had to finish it by?

I just finished mine last semester but I had contacted them to see if it could have been waived a while back and they said it was necessary but as long as it was completed before entering it was fine. They will now have my updated transcript I sent last week with the credits showing for my second English class. I think that as long as they have seen it listed on your transcript they assume you will be completing it? not sure if it is listed on your transcript or not? I am sure we will need to also send them a transcript from next semester as well once finished and we would probably have a pending admission for the English credit and/or someone completely failing last semester (I am sure highly unlikely for pre-meds) also with other schools the vaccination request and cpr training. Have you sent your new transcript?

Archived