Premed 101 Forums

U of O Occupational Therapy

I had mine on last Monday! Mine went OK, French is not my first language so I was a little nervous and stumbled a bit...so its really a toss up, i'm not TOO hopeful of getting in but I just want to know already.

Yah i'm from Ottawa but I did my undergrad at mcgill in anatomy. you?

I can see it on my infoweb account. It should say if you didn't get in as well. it just says congrats and that I will be getting my official acceptance in the mail with all the details (deadlines I'm guessing). I also got an email but they sent it to my dads email address :s

• 3 weeks later...

I will be attending...I sent my deposit in yesterday. Have either of you made your decision yet?? U of O was my 1st choice, however, it's still frustrating to know that our deposit must be sent in before we even find out the status of our application from the ORPAS universities.

i got a letter last week about being waitlisted for uOttawa -- but CONGRATS to everyone who got accepted.

my infoweb still isn't updated, even though i've gotten my letter, so perhaps its not always the first thing they update?

hoping to hear some good news from Queens/Western/U of T! :)

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone finds themselves in a similar pickle like myself. In short, I've been accepted to uOttawa, but want to wait and see what the other schools say. That being said, the deposit of $1000 is due TWO MEASLY DAYS before May 17th when the other schools send out their letters.

Anyone else with me? Suggestions? THoughts?! Gah. The waiting game stinks.. lol

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone finds themselves in a similar pickle like myself. In short, I've been accepted to uOttawa, but want to wait and see what the other schools say. That being said, the deposit of $1000 is due TWO MEASLY DAYS before May 17th when the other schools send out their letters.

Anyone else with me? Suggestions? THoughts?! Gah. The waiting game stinks.. lol

Same situation but I just paid the 1000$ to guarantee my place. It will suck to pay it, go somewhere else and then lose it...but it would suck even more to not pay it, not get into my other school and then have nowhere to go :)

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up talking to the staff and she said it wasn't a problem to have an extra few days to pay the deposit. She said they wouldn't be checking for the money until about the 21st because of the long weekend.

I just found this out late last night, sorry I didn't post about it sooner!

Is anyone going to uOttawa for sure, or are you waiting to hear from other schools on Friday??

Archived