Premed 101 Forums

What are your plans to keep busy until May 14th???

Awesome insight Beef.

Once I'm in, I definitely want to load up my summers with research. I have to admit though that I do miss benchwork. There's something oddly meditative about pipetting sometimes. I REALLY miss working with animals too.

Anyways, good to know NOSM supports summer research :)

Officially 3 weeks left! I have my last exam today, then I begin my true wait. With no job lined up yet for the summer I do think I'll be going a little stir crazy.

Hey,

I have done research with a Dean's award the past 2 summers and it isn't hard to get. Usually everyone gets them or they may deny a few projects. Last year no one got denied and this year I know of one who did. Even then most people still do the project they just don't get paid. You can find your project yourself or contact people based of a list of projects that NOSM supplies. I am in TBay. In third year everyone has to do research in their CCC community.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

I have done research with a Dean's award the past 2 summers and it isn't hard to get. Usually everyone gets them or they may deny a few projects. Last year no one got denied and this year I know of one who did. Even then most people still do the project they just don't get paid. You can find your project yourself or contact people based of a list of projects that NOSM supplies. I am in TBay. In third year everyone has to do research in their CCC community.

Thanks for the info Anne :)

1 week left!

Archived