Premed 101 Forums

Parents relocation to Northern Ontario

Hoping to get some of your thoughts on my situation. My parents moved to Iroquois Falls a couple weeks ago from a rural community in southern Ontario and I am wondering if I should update NOSM on their relocation. I ask because the residency of applicants' parents was part of NOSM's application questionnaire. Does anyone think this would be at all useful? Is it possible NOSM might view it in a negative manner? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Pure speculation but I suspect it wouldnt help your case at this point. They have run the numbers for the pre-interview score and have the numbers locked and loaded. You have done the interview and they have or will soon be running the scores on that.

I understand that you want every partial point on your side however this is something that will have to be in your back pocket for the possibility of reapplication.

Good luck bro.

Beef

Pure speculation but I suspect it wouldnt help your case at this point. They have run the numbers for the pre-interview score and have the numbers locked and loaded. You have done the interview and they have or will soon be running the scores on that.

I understand that you want every partial point on your side however this is something that will have to be in your back pocket for the possibility of reapplication.

Good luck bro.

Beef

Thanks Beef :D I figured as such, just wanted to get that reassurance that it wouldn't make much of a difference. I guess I'm at that point where everything is out of my control now, but I'm grasping for anything I can to feel like I still have some control and can still improve my situation :P I just really need to get outside and start running and cycling again, although this damn winter storm doesn't help much.

Thanks again bro for your input and well wishes!

Archived