Premed 101 Forums

The wait...

So I thought I was doing alright, but I'm starting to realize that I'm on edge a lot and I think it's due to the waiting. I sort of feel like I've checked out of everything else that's going on... I've been grumpy at work and making mistakes I normally don't, and I have a final exam on Tuesday that I can't seem to focus on.

I'm going trout fishing on Cedar lake in Northern Algonquin next weekend so I've got that to look forward to, nothing like some time in the bush to clear your head and restore the soul.

Hope all you guys are hanging in there.

RR

So I thought I was doing alright, but I'm starting to realize that I'm on edge a lot and I think it's due to the waiting. I sort of feel like I've checked out of everything else that's going on... I've been grumpy at work and making mistakes I normally don't, and I have a final exam on Tuesday that I can't seem to focus on.

I'm going trout fishing on Cedar lake in Northern Algonquin next weekend so I've got that to look forward to, nothing like some time in the bush to clear your head and restore the soul.

Hope all you guys are hanging in there.

RR

Right there with ya RR. The camping trip down at Algonquin will hopefully be rejuvenating for you, or at the very least keep you distracted :P I've luckily been relatively busy for the past week and have several more things I have to finish up for next week, so that has been keeping me distracted. After that though I am going to be going insane!!! Ahhhh! Got a few days down in Chicago, but that still leaves me with a gap of almost 2 weeks :eek: As promised, we will have yet to hit up the pubs during that time to collectively destress :P

Hang in there brother! Of course, I hope all you other NOSM hopefuls are finding constructive ways to cope with this wait :D

Archived