Premed 101 Forums

SOLUS waitlist message??

I checked on SOLUS just now, randomly just to see if I remembered my password, and when I clicked the Status of my application, there is a message below saying:

University Decision: We would like to offer you a place on the waitlist for this program.

You are part of a select group of candidates whose applications may be considered for an offer at a later date. Please advise if you would like to be placed on the waitlist for this program.

!!!!!!! Its only noon on the 13th!! Is this a mistake or is anyone else seeing this? :confused:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I checked on SOLUS just now, randomly just to see if I remembered my password, and when I clicked the Status of my application, there is a message below saying:

University Decision: We would like to offer you a place on the waitlist for this program.

You are part of a select group of candidates whose applications may be considered for an offer at a later date. Please advise if you would like to be placed on the waitlist for this program.

!!!!!!! Its only noon on the 13th!! Is this a mistake or is anyone else seeing this? :confused:

Same here. I guess we are wait listed. Sigh ...

Mine still only says pending. I guess it's black or white for me now XD

By the way, I am going to post another poll in hopes that applicants who got accepted will disclose their intent to accept their offer or turn it down to give those of us who have been waitlisted a feel for how much the waitlist may move this year.

I'm guessing pending means accepted, but none of us should get our hopes up. I bet someone set the waitlist release for 12 but got p.m. and a.m. mixed up or something.

Seeing as no one reported seeing regrets, I'm guessing pending means either accepted OR regrets - but that PM/AM mix-up really does sound like what would've happened.

Oh yes, the admin staff must be taking so many calls right now.

Archived