Premed 101 Forums

Queens PT waitlist

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has information on how fast the waitlist moved last year. Also if you are rejecting your queens pt offer feel free to post it in this thread so we all know the movement of the waitlist.

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has information on how fast the waitlist moved last year. Also if you are rejecting your queens pt offer feel free to post it in this thread so we all know the movement of the waitlist.

I'm waitlisted as well. Is it true that even if spots open up, they won't inform us until after June 7 (as indicated by their email)?

I'm waitlisted as well. Is it true that even if spots open up, they won't inform us until after June 7 (as indicated by their email)?

Yes, that is what it said in my email. I am waitlisted at Queens as well. It said unfortunately no information can be provided before that date.

Last year, I didn't hear from Queen's until late June I believe (I was #11). You can email them on June 7th if you don't hear from the administrators and ask what number you've moved up on the list to know where your new position is once everyone who has an offer has accepted (I moved to #6 by that point). It took a couple of weeks before they called with my offer. I know the list kept moving throughout the summer and I'm fairly certain some of my classmates were notified in July/August if they were further down the list.

The waiting game sucks, but if you do get in, it's the best feeling EVER. Good luck, everyone :)

• 4 weeks later...
Waitlist is closed apparently. I was #11 and didn't get in.

I received the same email: "I am writing to inform you that we will not be making any more offers to the MScPT program for September 2013. We had an overwhelmingly positive response to our initial offers so unfortunately, we are not able to offer you a place in our program this year. We acknowledge the hard work and effort that you have put into your application. I hope that you will consider re-applying next year." (I was #6 on the list)

Archived