Premed 101 Forums

McMaster bursary for PA students

Hello!

It is my understanding that most students who are eligible for osap are also eligible for a bursary and that most students who are eligible receive a similar amount. Can any current students comment on the approximate amount they received from this source? I know this is dependent on each students financial situation ect but even a ball park of what other students have received in the past would be helpful (E.g. $500 versus $2,000).

Hello!

It is my understanding that most students who are eligible for osap are also eligible for a bursary and that most students who are eligible receive a similar amount. Can any current students comment on the approximate amount they received from this source? I know this is dependent on each students financial situation ect but even a ball park of what other students have received in the past would be helpful (E.g. $500 versus $2,000).

A couple of my friends and I apply every year and have received an average of $900. Some years it increases, some years decreases.

Archived