Premed 101 Forums

Crunch Time

Goku

So here's the deal. I fell behind schedule and wasn't able to finish all the AAMC tests by my ideal time. I take the MCAT in one week and I plan on doing two AAMC tests a day for three days in hopes of getting caught up. Has anyone else done this or something similar? I know most people spread out their AAMC tests which is what I planned on doing but it is what it is. I don't think it would be too bad. Thoughts?

It's possible to do one test a day, and review your mistakes. I did 3 tests in 3 days at one point. Be sure you can handle it and not burn out as this is an intense pace.

Skip sections if you're strong in that subject. Near the end I skipping PS on each test because I was comfortable with it.

• 2 weeks later...

In the months leading up to last week's liquidity crunch, in which the cost of short-term loans in China spiked and roiled global markets, most financial institutions had been lowering their growth forecasts for China. In mid-June, the World Bank revised its 2013 Chinese growth forecast from 8.4 percent to 7.7 percent; HSBC, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs, among others, have also downgraded their Chinese growth forecasts several times over the last two years, as quarterly data have kept revealing lower-than-expected economic growth and higher-than-expected credit growth. Many banks now estimate around 7 percent to be the new normal.

broken ipad billings

A period when pressure to succeed is great, often toward the end of an undertaking. For example, It's crunch time we only have two more days to finish . This term employs crunch in the sense of "a critical situation or test."

I honestly thought this was about MCAT. But looking at the OP's test date, realized Mr. Dictionary was talking.

Archived