Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invite Timing

I received my invite last year right around this time. Mind you, my interview date was November 2nd (a month from today). This year everyone's interviews are on November 16th no matter where you are from, so I would expect to hear in the next week or two!

Awesome! Congrats saubernick.

Any one have any idea how many applicants there were this year from NB? And elsewhere? When I talked to admissions they said they usually interview half of the applicants.

I'm not too sure but according to the website it says it gets about 70 applications from NB. So if they interview half thats 35 people for 10 seats.

Has anyone received regrets or only invitations? Just wondering if they are only sending invites or if they are sending yes's and no's.

This year things are different but from past years I know some people who were not invited for interviews were not contacted at all.... you may have only gotten a rejection if you had already had an interview. So in short, they have always only done invites at this point. Definitely makes it even more rough for those waiting. Good luck :)

I agree with silvantes. Some friends of mine didn't hear until January last year about their regrets. This would be a situation when no news = stressful news.

:(

Re: Junk folders - I better to check with Memorial...I tend to delete my junk folder without a second thought. Hopefully something got lost there.

Archived