Premed 101 Forums

Premed Books for Sale in Edmonton

Guest Lactic Folly

Guest Lactic Folly

1) Medical School Admissions: The Insider's Guide by Zebala/Jones (revised edition, includes 50 successful essays)

2) Getting into Medical School by Plantz (second edition)

3) How to Write a Winning Personal Statement for Graduate and Professional School by Stelzer (second edition)

Asking: $25 for everything, or your best offer.

I also have a copy of 100 Successful College Application Essays by Georges that I'll throw in for free.

If you choose to PM me, please also reply in this thread so that I will check my inbox. Alternately, just reply here and I will get back to you shortly.

• 1 month later...
Guest vitegeist

Do you still have the book? Would you ship to Vancouver?

please e-mail me at jaotte at interchange dot ubc dot ca

replace the at dot dot with @ . . respectively.

Thanks!

Guest Lactic Folly

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I see there is a new listing of a gold standard book in Vancouver, so I'm guessing you'd probably want to try that one first (the shipping might cost a pretty penny :eek )

Guest Mcatstuff9999

Hello vitegeist,

I have the Gold Standard 1999 edition book for MCAT prep. There is pretty much no writing in it. I'll say $35 for just the Gold Standard, OR $50 for the Gold Standard AND a book by REA (Research & Education Association) with 6 Full-Length Exams (MCAT).

Let me know if you are interested. I have other prep stuff available too. I'm in the Vancouver area, so it should be easy to get to you.

just email

mcatstuff9999@hotmail.com

Archived