Premed 101 Forums

Academic Information on ORPAS

This is my first time filling out the ORPAS app. Are applicants required to submit every undergraduate course taken (name, course code, grade, etc.) on the "Postsecondary Education" section like on the OMSAS app? I don't see an area for it. I always found that requirement for OMSAS annoying and redundant anyway. They already get your transcript...

• 4 weeks later...

I would like an answer to this question, since it is my first time applying as well. I understand that UBC and U of Alberta accepts documents despite not submitting the online application and they make a file for you and match your documents to your application once it is submitted. Can someone also let me know if this is the case for ORPAS as well? Or do I have to submit the online application first before all documents are sent in?

This is my first time filling out the ORPAS app. Are applicants required to submit every undergraduate course taken (name, course code, grade, etc.) on the "Postsecondary Education" section like on the OMSAS app? I don't see an area for it. I always found that requirement for OMSAS annoying and redundant anyway. They already get your transcript...

You should only need to fill in grades that are prerequisites, not your whole degree.

Archived