Premed 101 Forums

Triple C?

FutureGP789

Is UCalgary the only school that has actually switched over to the new Triple C competency-based curriculum for family medicine residency? I know all schools will soon be required to do so, but have any other programs done so yet? Do we know a time-frame from the college as to how long other schools have left to switch? Thanks!

Is UCalgary the only school that has actually switched over to the new Triple C competency-based curriculum for family medicine residency? I know all schools will soon be required to do so, but have any other programs done so yet? Do we know a time-frame from the college as to how long other schools have left to switch? Thanks!

so with the switch-over, is there theoretically no min/max time to finish a family med residency at uofc?

so with the switch-over, is there theoretically no min/max time to finish a family med residency at uofc?

I think that may theoretically be correct, but I think most would still be completing in exactly 2 years...again, I'm not 100% sure how all this works, but am trying to get some additional info as I'm working through the caRMS process...was just curious though if any other family medicine residency in Canada is also now considered Triple C? It's clearly coming one way or another....

http://www.cfpc.ca/triple_C/

Archived