Premed 101 Forums

2014 Interview Dates

I can't speak for East Campus, but for the last two years in Thunder Bay the post-interview event was a tour of the NOSM building followed by snacks and a presentation from NOSM students.

And if you received an invite for the afternoon interview on March 29th, there was a misprint in the letter and the lunch and tour will follow the MMI. The letter states lunch and presentations are occurring before the MMI. I had to ask admissions to clear that one up for me.

*Note-The MMI is not on campus (but at the Port Arthur Clinic) and following the interviews there will be a shuttle service to NOSM campus. However, no shuttle service will be available to take you back to the Port Arthur Clinic, if you have your car there. The public transit is fairly straightforward. You would want to catch the #9 Junot from campus and get off at Algoma and River St., or just tell the driver that you want to stop at the clinic. The bus stop is located right beside the clinic's parking lot. The ride is about 20 minutes and it costs only $2.65 to board. Waaay cheaper than a cab!

Check out the attachment for bus times. You will want to look at the times listed under To Terminal-University. Make sure you have the right day, as bus schedules change on the weekend.

http://www.thunderbay.ca/Assets/Living/Transit/Schedules/9+junot+nov18.pdf

Archived