Premed 101 Forums

2014 Interview Dates

Hello All!

Has anyone heard anything regarding specific interview dates yet? Mac has sent theirs out and applicants have to indicate a conflict by 20 December.

RR

I was wondering the same thing. I imagine it will be like last year with Sudbury in late March and T-Bay in April.

UWO conflicts with Mac on the 29th and Queen's conflicts on the 22nd and 23rd.

So not having a conflict with some schools is rather difficult. Although I can't imagine they wouldn't budge on the date (ie: move you to the other day on a weekend)

• 1 month later...

Ill see what info I can russle up on Tuesday. I saw the interview dates at one point a few months ago but have forgot the details, though I am unsure of the release of the letters of invite/emails. I do suspect they will be consistent with historical releases but being able to nail it down even more is nice for people waiting ... I know.

Beef

Ill see what info I can russle up on Tuesday. I saw the interview dates at one point a few months ago but have forgot the details, though I am unsure of the release of the letters of invite/emails. I do suspect they will be consistent with historical releases but being able to nail it down even more is nice for people waiting ... I know.

Beef

Well thank you for even looking out for the dates/ballpark figures for us Beef!

Congratulations to those receiving invites! It is a glorious day for some and a tough day for others.

Having had a great day in emerg today, casting one kid after a left wrist fracture, excising a mole on another dude's face -doing the whole procedure myself with supervision only as a second yr- as well as many other cool things I can assure you that the pursuit of medicine is a worthy pursuit. NOSM is a great school and you will not regret your choice as you proceed through your medical career.

Good to all on your interview preparations and chin up for those willing to give it another few tries after some time of disappointment and understandable grieving.

Beef

• 1 month later...
Just would like tp know if interview invites or rejection has been sent out.

Are you serious? Dude, look around ... read the titles of other threads. I am assuming you are a bot or trying to sell something because I cant believe your question.

Edit: I looked at your other 9 posts and you seem to be a legit forum member, having applied last year to NOSM. You need to contact NOSM immediately and find out why they did not process your application or why they lost your interview invite/rejection letter.

Beef

Are you serious? Dude, look around ... read the titles of other threads. I am assuming you are a bot or trying to sell something because I cant believe your question.

Edit: I looked at your other 9 posts and you seem to be a legit forum member, having applied last year to NOSM. You need to contact NOSM immediately and find out why they did not process your application or why they lost your interview invite/rejection letter.

Beef

Hey Beef, do NOSM students play any part nt he interviews? (be it directly or are you there for the tour etc)

There will be some NOSM students interviewing, some will be greeters and speak with people while waiting for your interview round (keep the stress low) and some will be back at the campus for a tour of the med building (east and west).

Awesome thanks Jojo.

Is the tour just of the NOSM building?

Archived