Premed 101 Forums

DAT study manual...

Guest bcdentalgirl

Guest bcdentalgirl

OK, I've already posted this before, but I still have a perfectly good Kaplan DAT manual for sale. If anyone is thinking about getting started studying for the next round, let me know - it's a good book.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rez32

Hi,

this may be a little premature of me, but I'm actually entering my first year of university this coming Fall. I would be interested in purchasing your Kaplan book, except I would probably be doing my DAT in a couple year's time; by then, would it be wiser of me to buy a new, updated Kaplan book instead? Of course if you're offering the book at a fairly reasonable price, I might just buy it off you anyway. :)

Guest bcdentalgirl

Hi,

I think Kaplan has updated the book. Mine says "good through 2003". HOWEVER, the DAT itself does not change drastically form year to year so I don't really know what more would be in the new edition. You could take a look at it and compare it to the new edition at the bookstore if you're not sure. I'm selling it for 50$ (it sells for about 90 with taxes). Let me know if you're interested.

Guest Skippybarf

50 bucks is a good deal. that book includes a $!@$# load of info, more than enough for the DAT. i would buy it from bc chick. it will NOT change when you write itand the book probably wont change either. even if it does they just do it to sell more books and make more dough.

Guest rez32

Hi bcdentalgirl,

I'm actually located in Toronto, so it might be somewhat of a hassle for me to look at the book before buying it off you. My brother has a Kaplan MCAT book so I might just study off that for the time being. Thank you for the offer though!

Guest nour19

hey bcdental girl,

Im planning on taking the DAT this Nov. and intrested in buying your kaplan DAT book. Do you still have it?

also, if anyone else out there has any old DAT exams or any other type of DAT prep., I'd appreciate it if you could let me know!

Thanxs a bunch!;)

Guest ubcdent

hi all...i have the following dat material:

Kaplan Complete Prep: $50

IQ CArving booklet: $25

Some other sample exams including science, PAT (got lots), and reading comp...let me know if any of you are interested.

I'm at ubc. can email me at wn@interchange.ubc.ca.

Guest bcdentalgirl

Hey, ubcdent just scooped my bizniz!:lol

If you want the book from ME, call me at 604-216-0544.

I'll sell it to ya for $49 (tee hee...price war!)

Guest ubcdent

hey bcdentalgirl...i'm not trying to steal ur bus. :rollin ...but my kaplan book's been sitting around in my room...really wanna get rid of it...anyways....i'm maintaining my price of $50...can bargain if any of you wants to...haha! :b

Archived