Premed 101 Forums

IMG FM Interviews 2013

fady

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm back in the whole loop of things again with residency interviews.

I am seeing a thread with interview invitations, and it seems FM has started to send out the bulk of its interviews by now.

I'm an IMG and I was wondering if any of the applicants who received FM interviews on here are IMG's as well. I was under the impression interview invitations get sent out for both IMG's and CMG's at the same time, but I am not quite sure anymore.

Cheers and best of luck to you all!

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm back in the whole loop of things again with residency interviews.

I am seeing a thread with interview invitations, and it seems FM has started to send out the bulk of its interviews by now.

I'm an IMG and I was wondering if any of the applicants who received FM interviews on here are IMG's as well. I was under the impression interview invitations get sent out for both IMG's and CMG's at the same time, but I am not quite sure anymore.

Cheers and best of luck to you all!

An IMG friend of mine mentioned that IMG FM invitations get send out in early January 2014 (I think).

Hi

Does anyone know when was approximate time of last year interviews for IMGs in Ontario in IM and FM. Is it like concurrently with Canadian grads or later?

Thanks

Hello,

The FM interviews for IMG's are done all in one day on Jan 17 (they are done for all applicants for all programs in one single center). I read this somewhere recently on the CaRMS website and that fact was also confirmed by HealthForce Ontario.

Archived