Premed 101 Forums

Submission of grades

I haven't been able to get a definitive answer to the question yet. Am I able to send my transcripts from this upcoming winter semester to OT/PT schools once the semester is complete. Or will the last set of grades they consider for my admission be this fall semesters grades

Last year all the Ontario schools took my Winter grades because I submitted my transcripts in late Dec/early Jan when those grades showed on my transcript. Good luck.

Last year all the Ontario schools took my Winter grades because I submitted my transcripts in late Dec/early Jan when those grades showed on my transcript. Good luck.

Those would have been your fall semester though right? I believe they are meaning to ask if schools are going to accept their grades from this coming semester (including the courses they are taking in December through January). Although I could have read it wrong and be mistaken - if so my bad yes they look at all of your marks up until December/January of 2013.

Those would have been your fall semester though right? I believe they are meaning to ask if schools are going to accept their grades from this coming semester (including the courses they are taking in December through January). Although I could have read it wrong and be mistaken - if so my bad yes they look at all of your marks up until December/January of 2013.

Oh sorry my bad--I'm from UBC and sep-dec is considered "Winter." To answer the original question, unfortunately they won't count the term that starts in Jan.

Archived