Premed 101 Forums

Sharing Hotel Rooms for Radiology Interviews

Hey folks

I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening and enjoying their holidays.

Since the radiology interviews will be starting off on the east coast and ending up on the west coast, I am wondering if all the radiology interviewees are interested in coordinating sharing hotel rooms while traveling to different schools?

If there is interest, I am more than happy to put together a google doc, where people can list when will they be at which school and we can coordinate room sharing.

I know there are multiple dates for each interview, but I am sure some of us have overlapping schedules.

Let me know what you guys think about it.

Cheers.

Hey folks

I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening and enjoying their holidays.

Since the radiology interviews will be starting off on the east coast and ending up on the west coast, I am wondering if all the radiology interviewees are interested in coordinating sharing hotel rooms while traveling to different schools?

If there is interest, I am more than happy to put together a google doc, where people can list when will they be at which school and we can coordinate room sharing.

I know there are multiple dates for each interview, but I am sure some of us have overlapping schedules.

Let me know what you guys think about it.

Cheers.

This sounds like a great idea! Count me in :)

Archived