Premed 101 Forums

NOSM FM interview

Hey guys... so I just got to Sudbury.. from Toronto. For the interview tomorrow, we just show up 30 min before our scheduled time right? Like there's no morning presentations, registration, etc etc? I can't find the schedule for any activities in the morning.. Just my interview time...

Hey guys... so I just got to Sudbury.. from Toronto. For the interview tomorrow, we just show up 30 min before our scheduled time right? Like there's no morning presentations, registration, etc etc? I can't find the schedule for any activities in the morning.. Just my interview time...

Hey! I just did my interview in Sudbury today. You need to be there 30 minutes ahead like you said. There are Sudbury hospital tours at 10 am and 2 pm (if you'd like) and a lunch talk at 1130am - 1pm where all the program residents talk. There are booths all day as well. Good luck and have fun, everyone is very nice!

Hey! I just did my interview in Sudbury today. You need to be there 30 minutes ahead like you said. There are Sudbury hospital tours at 10 am and 2 pm (if you'd like) and a lunch talk at 1130am - 1pm where all the program residents talk. There are booths all day as well. Good luck and have fun, everyone is very nice!

Awesome. Thank you Rosie!

curious as I have a friend in DO school in USA thinking Canada, he is not member here - how many interviews did you get? thanks.

Went on a grand tour across the North American continent on 23 interviews. 16 US, 7 in Canada. Invited to 7/8 in Canada.

I'm actually in the process of writing a book of my experiences, and all the tips I've learned over the past 3.5 years :)

Archived