Premed 101 Forums

Context improvement

I lived in Northern Ont from birth-19, and then completed two degrees in southern ont. I applied to med school a few times during these years and was waitlisted more than once (between 30&70). Needless to say, it was both frustrating and encouraging to come so close and still miss the mark! I decided to complete my sec

Sorry.. Premature send

I decided to complete my second degree and begin work in my field (in northern ont). I have been working in northern for 5 years & I am wondering if that will make a significant difference in terms of my context score (compared to the last time I applied when I had been living in southern ont for several years for school). Haha I'm probably grasping, but having come so close before, I am looking for anything that may help tip the balance this year! I also completed the non trad essay question this year. Here's hoping! :) Good luck to everyone, esp those who still have to interview next weekend! I met some really nice people in Sudbury.. It's really too bad that there aren't more spots.. I think there are a lot of potentially great docs out there who there just isn't room to accommodate.

Archived