Premed 101 Forums

So I have all of my academic degree requirements but as part of my program we have a certain number of hours in placement we must obtain. Once you complete a placement your supervisor must send a signed letter to the department. Currently my placement supervisor has yet to send a letter to the department. I can't get a hold of him and I'm worrying they won't accept my placement and I'll be forced to graduate in the fall rather than in June if the document arrives too late. If accepted to OT would graduating in the fall be acceptable? Does anyone have a clue? I'm starting to freak out.

So I have all of my academic degree requirements but as part of my program we have a certain number of hours in placement we must obtain. Once you complete a placement your supervisor must send a signed letter to the department. Currently my placement supervisor has yet to send a letter to the department. I can't get a hold of him and I'm worrying they won't accept my placement and I'll be forced to graduate in the fall rather than in June if the document arrives too late. If accepted to OT would graduating in the fall be acceptable? Does anyone have a clue? I'm starting to freak out.

Most OT programs require you to have finished your degree and sent all final transcripts by the end of June. But don't freak out yet, you still have some time.

Archived