Premed 101 Forums

"The" email

Hard to believe it's tomorrow! I know this is kind of silly but does anybody know if the email has a different subject line depending on whether you were accepted, rejected or waitlisted? Also, a few years ago when I was waitlisted, I got the original email saying I was waitlisted and then another later on saying what number I was.. Has that been the same the past few years? Good luck to everyone! :)

Hmm, good question. I am curious, too.

Whoa, all of a sudden my heart started racing. It's finally kicking in and we're finding out tomorrow! I just arrived in Trois Pistoles, Quebec for the Explore French immersion program. Day one for the course starts tomorrow, so I am expecting a busy morning. Maybe it will keep my mind off the email--I certainly hope it does.

NOSM hopefuls, take care and sleep well! :)

Good luck!

I was wait listed at spot #24. Last year went to 20 so you never know! I think based on the way things go with the wait list I'll end up without a spot for this year and so am off to University College of Dublin in Ireland to study!

Question for people who are on this board more often, but is it normal for the NOSM sub-thread to be so quiet. Hardly anyone has posted on in the Acceptances thread, either with an Invite or Regrets.

With nearly 2000 applicants applying to NOSM I am not sure that would constitute very few but certainly very few people posting this year compared to last year when there was much more activity on acceptance day ... and I think even more activity on the sub forum my year. Too many lurkers, not enough posters.

People should realize that you need to contribute to forums for them to be useful not just be lurkers who are trying to have a one way extraction of information for their benefit.

Archived