Premed 101 Forums

Waitlisted

Guest grandmellon

Guest grandmellon

I was waitlisted! How common is it for people to get waitlisted for an interview? And secondly, how often do people on the waitlist get called in... anyone been through this or have any info?

Anyone on a waitlist for interviews right now? :eek

Guest aneliz

I assume that you are waitlisted for an interview at Mac...I haven't heard of any other schools that maintain an interview waitlist....I have not had the pleasure myself (I never applied to Mac) but I do know somebody that was waitlisted for a Mac interview last year. Basically what you need to do is get a cell phone and keep it strapped to you. They will call (sometimes on very short notice) to let you know that an interview slot has come available. You can also call and check in with them every few days to see how things are going. I think that they had about 20 people on the interview waitlist last year....my friend never did get the call for an interview but I remember hearing of people that did from this board last year. Good luck!

Guest grandmellon

Yeah I was waitlisted at Mac :eek . Doesn't really make sense to me! But hey! I hope they call me too.... do you th ink if I beg them they will interview me? Perhaps I should bring them coffee and doughnuts... or I mean.. juice and fruit (because that is promoting health) :rollin

I suppose I should find something to wear just in case!

Archived