Premed 101 Forums

Stethoscopes during O-Week?

Think I'm going as well, an extra $200 on top of $100k in debt can't be too bad. And since I'm probably living alone, any weekend excursion is a good way to avoid being lonely

Haha, I'll be living alone too! I'm going to try taking any opportunity there is to socialize with others!

... I also bake like 24/7 so people will likely be on the receiving end of an onslaught of cakes, cookies and cinnamon buns...

LOL Probably entirely accurate.

Haha, I'll be living alone too! I'm going to try taking any opportunity there is to socialize with others!

... I also bake like 24/7 so people will likely be on the receiving end of an onslaught of cakes, cookies and cinnamon buns...

We need to be friends, I can't bake to save my life. Unfortunately my useful skills don't reach past coding useless little programs and burning things

As Sarvish said, we need to be friends. I can even help with the baking, by eating the cookies! :D

That avatar though...

PS. this is how I imagine you look like

ZlZN3qY.jpg

I wish I could grow such a glorious moustache.

Slightly off-topic, but with the medportal access we got today, we can see all of last year's lecture notes. Glanced at a couple of them which is just getting me super excited. We all put in a lot of effort to get in to medical school and it's nearly here! Remembering the amazing people I met at my interview, I'm confident that the fun weekend at Blue Mountain should be a great experience even for the most awkward of us.

I wish I could grow such a glorious moustache.

Slightly off-topic, but with the medportal access we got today, we can see all of last year's lecture notes. Glanced at a couple of them which is just getting me super excited. We all put in a lot of effort to get in to medical school and it's nearly here! Remembering the amazing people I met at my interview, I'm confident that the fun weekend at Blue Mountain should be a great experience even for the most awkward of us.

Is it bad that my school starts in 2 weeks and we don't have access to anything yet? Haha. I don't even know where to show up for orientation.

Anyways, just popping in to say hello!

Archived