Premed 101 Forums

425 Bloor St. E Hours

Turk

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew the hours the 425 Bloor Street East testing location was open. I was wondering because I was planning on going to the testing center on Saturday, so I could see the test room, know where the room was in the building, know where the bathrooms were etc., but I couldn't find any of there hours online.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew the hours the 425 Bloor Street East testing location was open. I was wondering because I was planning on going to the testing center on Saturday, so I could see the test room, know where the room was in the building, know where the bathrooms were etc., but I couldn't find any of there hours online.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

There is an elevator as soon as you go in. Take it to the second floor and turn left out of the elevator. The bathroom is to the right of the elevator. Im curious whether theyd let you in on the saturday to look at the rooms, but they're nice. Really comfortable chairs, the screen resolution didnt make the font of wording of the passages large, and you're provided with a locker

There is an elevator as soon as you go in. Take it to the second floor and turn left out of the elevator. The bathroom is to the right of the elevator. Im curious whether theyd let you in on the saturday to look at the rooms, but they're nice. Really comfortable chairs, the screen resolution didnt make the font of wording of the passages large, and you're provided with a locker

Thanks!

10char

Archived