Premed 101 Forums

Mcat Verified But Now Section Marked Incomplete?

It happened to me too. If you click the submit button on the MCAT section after it has already been verified, it causes the scores to disappear. All you need to do is click the save for later button, re-enter your scores and submit. Don't click the submit button again after that cause you'll run into the same problem.

It happened to me too. If you click the submit button on the MCAT section after it has already been verified, it causes the scores to disappear. All you need to do is click the save for later button, re-enter your scores and submit. Don't click the submit button again after that cause you'll run into the same problem.

Thank you! Did what you said and all is good. Now to submit the application ...

Did you get the email from UofC admissions? they're having mcat issues:

"We are experiencing some difficulties with the MCAT verification process. You may have already had your MCAT’s verified and now they are not, and you may not be able to submit your application but you have completed it fully (meaning you have all green checkmarks in your app status sections except the MCAT, and you have completed all the other sections, including entering all relevant transcript details).

As long as you have completed your application, paid your fees, and released your MCAT scores to the University of Calgary through the THX system the Office of Admissions will manually submit your application if we cannot get this fixed in time. Please do not contact the office regarding this issue, we are aware of it."

Okay so I'm getting the feeling that you guys submitted your applications even though mcat was incomplete... How was that possible though?! The app won't let you submit without the complete mcat section.

And anyone else waiting for the admissions office to manually submit your application? I logged in and it was still unsubmitted and now I am starting to feel uneasy

Okay so I'm getting the feeling that you guys submitted your applications even though mcat was incomplete... How was that possible though?! The app won't let you submit without the complete mcat section.

And anyone else waiting for the admissions office to manually submit your application? I logged in and it was still unsubmitted and now I am starting to feel uneasy

Chill yo. Mine remains unverified, but I had all green checkmarks and was able to successfully submit my application. The admissions team is likely dealing with a lot at the moment and it may take some time to get this issue sorted out completely, but so long as you have documentation that your MCAT was released on time, thne you shouldn't have anything to worry about. 

My MCAT remains unverified, released my score like 3 times over the past few weeks. Hopefully I'm not alone? 

You don't need to worry. They verify MCAT scores even after the deadline. You just need to have released by the deadline, which you have done. It will likely update shortly. I would just check back close to the end of October and if they are not verified send an email to admissions with proof of release.

You don't need to worry. They verify MCAT scores even after the deadline. You just need to have released by the deadline, which you have done. It will likely update shortly. I would just check back close to the end of October and if they are not verified send an email to admissions with proof of release.

Sounds good, thanks. I figured from their previous e-mail that it isn't a big deal, however, it's somewhat strange that I was able to still submit my application. 

I'm in the same position! :s

Archived