Premed 101 Forums

Interview Time Swap Thread?

mm88

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in using this thread to potentially swap interviews with another person if the timings don't work for them anymore (i.e. another interview came up, they decided to not go to a certain interview etc. etc.)

So I'll start!

I'm interviewing for FM @ Queen's on Wed 28 Jan, if anyone has a Tues 27 Jan spot they'd like to swap with me, please message me.

Thanks!

Great idea mm88!

I have two interviews on the same day, if anyone would like to switch, please message me.

I'm interviewing for FM @ Calgary on Jan 17th, if anyone has a Jan 18th spot they'd like to swap with me.

I also have an interview scheduled for FM @ BC on Jan 17th, if anyone has a Jan 16th or Jan 30th spot they'd like to swap with me.

Thanks! :)

Hi All

I have an interview scheduled at U of T for the 19th of January. But due to late invites from other programs I could not make it to my U of T interview unless I sack the other programs. I was wondering if there are anyone with a Saturday January 31st slot (either morning or afternoon) that I can switch with. I would really appreciate it!

Alternatively, if somebody has Monday Feburary 2 or Tues Feburary 3rd slot I can switch with as well, but would require me to take a day of work :P

Thanks!

Hi:

I have an FM interview at U of A for the Edmonton stream on January 23rd starting around 11:00 until mid afternoon. I am interested in switching to January 31st.

I also have an Ottawa FM interview on the morning of January 30th, and would like to switch to January 22nd.

Please PM me if interested :)

Good luck everyone. 

Hello! I'm applying for Internal Medicine and I have a few changes, any of which would REALLY help me out!!

Queen's Jan 23 --> looking for Jan 22 instead

Toronto Jan 23 --> looking for Jan 30 instead

McMaster Jan 24 --> looking for Jan 31 instead

Please contact me if you can make any of these changes, I'm really desperate as any of them would really help me out!!

Thanks!

Archived