Premed 101 Forums

Prereq. Question!

Hello everyone,

I am greatly enjoying how informed most of you are on this forum. I did have a few questions of my own whcih I haven't found the answer to as of yet.

I am now working on my second degree, my first degree was a Biology degree which did not go so well. My second degree is going extremely well at the moment. I do have all the prerequisites. I had completed them all during my first degree. From this I have two questions:

1- Once I apply to U of T, will they be looking ta both degree's or only the second one. I was not able to locate this information on their web site.

2- If they do not look at the first degree, will they also look at the grades I obtained for the prerequisites or are they only interested in the completion of the prereq's?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I am greatly enjoying how informed most of you are on this forum. I did have a few questions of my own whcih I haven't found the answer to as of yet.

I am now working on my second degree, my first degree was a Biology degree which did not go so well. My second degree is going extremely well at the moment. I do have all the prerequisites. I had completed them all during my first degree. From this I have two questions:

1- Once I apply to U of T, will they be looking ta both degree's or only the second one. I was not able to locate this information on their web site.

2- If they do not look at the first degree, will they also look at the grades I obtained for the prerequisites or are they only interested in the completion of the prereq's?

Thank you

U of T looks at grades from both your first and second degree.

Archived