Premed 101 Forums

Reporting School Dates Of Attendance

So I realized that I made a really dumb mistake when putting the time I attended a university as a non-degree student after I submitted my application. I took courses after graduation from May 2013-July 2014, but had accidentally inputted Sept. 2013-April 2014 (I also did this on my resume) - for some reason I guess I was thinking in terms of a fall/winter. All courses were taken at the same university. My last 20 credits should include the summer courses (May-July 2013 & May-July 2014). Would this affect my transcript request? Should I call ORPAS? Sorry, I'm just getting really paranoid at this point and I realized this is my fault :(

The transcript will reflect all courses taken up to this point, and if you were enrolled in courses for the September 2014- December 2014 term, you should have chosen "send transcripts at the end of January". But I don't think that's your problem. The transcript will be fine!

The transcript will reflect all courses taken up to this point, and if you were enrolled in courses for the September 2014- December 2014 term, you should have chosen "send transcripts at the end of January". But I don't think that's your problem. The transcript will be fine!

Oh okay, yes, I did take courses for Sept 2014-Dec 2014 term as well and did check off "send transcripts at the end of January". I realized my question was a bit silly after posting it/thinking about it more.. nothing like the stress of applications making me paranoid hah! Thanks for the reply/reassurance!!

Archived