Premed 101 Forums

Misspelled Two Words On My Resume

So basically,

I was reading my resume and I noticed two words that were misspelled. Even though I read it before submitting it, I didn't notice these errors.

When I submitted my application I was using a French computer with a French version of word so everything I typed in English was already underlined in red.... Not sure how badly this will affect my application

Do you think I can resubmit my resume? or will ORPAS not allow me to do that?

So basically,

I was reading my resume and I noticed two words that were misspelled. Even though I read it before submitting it, I didn't notice these errors.

When I submitted my application I was using a French computer with a French version of word so everything I typed in English was already underlined in red.... Not sure how badly this will affect my application

Do you think I can resubmit my resume? or will ORPAS not allow me to do that?

Two words is not a big deal! I'm sure many people realize later that they had some mistakes too. You won't be able to resubmit it unfortunately, so try not to worry too much about it anymore :)

I found a few errors in my letter of intent last year one of which said "I am currents" instead of "I am currently" - my brother tried to smooth it over by telling me "that's awesome, who wouldn't want little red berries for a student" - I still managed to get on Toronto's waitlist and into Queens, I know it's hard not to think about it, but try not to worry about it.   :)

Archived