Premed 101 Forums

Dumb Med School Interview Questions Game

coldpizzahotsriracha

With a lot of us having interviews coming up, I figured it'd be fun to start a semi-serious thread to have some fun with. I've been to a lot of interview practice sessions and people bring weird questions along every now and then. I also browse a lot of r/AskReddit so I see a lot of entertaining questions there sometimes. 

This game is pretty simple: answer the question above yours, then post a new question. I'll start:

"Rick from Pawn Stars calls you in to be an expert. What is your expertise and the item you are examining?" 

I don't know this Rick so I'm a little weirded out to be an expert on his show, but my knowledge of Harry Potter novelties is fairly decent, so I agree to examine the book which the person is claiming to be a 1997 mint condition signed copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

In true **DELETED** fashion, "would rather fight a horse-sized duck or a hundred duck-sized horses?"

Standard premed answer: I would be a beautiful butterfly so I can bring beauty and joy to one person's day.

My answer:  I would be a mosquito so I can annoy the **** out of someone and give them a constant reminder of me for the next 5 days.

If you could transport yourself into the plot of any movie, past or present, which would it be and why?

Standard premed answer: I would be a beautiful butterfly so I can bring beauty and joy to one person's day.

My answer:  I would be a mosquito so I can annoy the **** out of someone and give them a constant reminder of me for the next 5 days.

If you could transport yourself into the plot of any movie, past or present, which would it be and why?

I would transport myself into the plot of the movie Shawshank Redemption. Why? Because it is a brilliant movie and i've seen it more than 30 times. And to help out Andy when the "girls" are after him behind the scenes.  Snip snip.

Question:

If you could be president for a day, who would you rather be: George Bush Junior or Barack Obama. 

Archived