Premed 101 Forums

The CAP is a combination of both MMI-type questions as well as personal questions (think typical job interview questions). 

I would prepare for the CAP by practising as many MMI questions as possible and really reflect on WHY you want be a physiotherapist and research the field of PT. 

Hope this helps!

Hi there I would also be very interested in forming an interview prep group...does anyone have any info/resources as to how to prepare for the CAP? I have a sample test that someone made up but I don't know how accurate it is. I'm going to do more research myself into how to prep for CAP and MMI (I've only ever experienced traditional 3-4 panel interviewing in the past).

Cheers!

also my email is:

p262523@gmail.com

The CAP is a combination of both MMI-type questions as well as personal questions (think typical job interview questions). 

I would prepare for the CAP by practising as many MMI questions as possible and really reflect on WHY you want be a physiotherapist and research the field of PT. 

Hope this helps!

Would they ask any PT specific questions? Such as .. what is the scope of practice as a Physio or what are the code of ethics of physical therapy?

Would they ask any PT specific questions? Such as .. what is the scope of practice as a Physio or what are the code of ethics of physical therapy?

You should be familiar with the scope of practice and the code of ethics and be able to apply that knowledge. 

I would go look through the College of Physiotherapists Ontario website and read up on their ethics section, especially scenarios/case studies. 

Archived