Premed 101 Forums

Dalhousie Ot 2015: Accepted/waitlisted/rejected

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, for anyone accepted off the waitlist how long did it take to get the offer from faculty of graduate studies after the letter from OT saying you were recommended? Do you get an email or just actual mail? I got the email telling me I was recommended today and that graduate studies will make the final decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! I was accepted off the waiting list last Tuesday (June 30) and I am still waiting to here from the FGS. Hopefully we will here soon!

I was accepted off the waitlist today! I'm so excited! Just wondering how long did it take to get the final decision from the Faculty of Graduate Studies?

Congrats 0t2017hopeful and KMF!! So this may mean I still have a chance!! What was your GPA and what province are you from, may I ask?

Hey! Congrats to both of you for being accepted. About a week after you get the email from OT you get another email from graduate studies welcoming you to graduate studies. I've been told about another week later you get your letter in the mail. I haven't gotten mine yet because of the holiday last week. However, my status changed online and I was able to pay my deposit and register for classes :) 

You should both join the Facebook group below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1067328116629158/

Jenelle414: You definitely still have a great chance! I am a Nova Scotia applicant with a sub GPA of 3.96 and cum 3.5.

DalOT_hopeful: Thank you for this information, I look forward to meeting everyone!!

I was wondering if someone knew what the health requirements are for dalhousie OT such as what vaccines we need to have, what type of CPR needs to be taken, etc. I tried looking on their website but I can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

I was wondering if someone knew what the health requirements are for dalhousie OT such as what vaccines we need to have, what type of CPR needs to be taken, etc. I tried looking on their website but I can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

Hi KMF! I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone here can shed some light on it? I assumed that it would be in the info package that they are sending to us sometime during July. 

Archived