Premed 101 Forums

Ubc Transcript Won't Be Updated Until June 11!

Ideally I would like to send in my AMCAS by the first week of June. However I just graduated from UBC and my Winter Session Term 2 grades won't be added to my transcript until June 11. So this means by the time I order the transcript to be mailed, it might take until June 21 for AMCAS to verify my primary. Is there any way I can get my application verified earlier?

A new UBC graduate here. The SSC does say that you can wait until June 11 to include term 2 grades, but in fact, all your term 2 grades, and your degree, should have been included on your transcript, even if you order one today, as long as you can see all your grades on SSC now.

Contact UBC transcript department for a definitive answer:   transcripts.students@ubc.ca

They will respond within hours.

A new UBC graduate here. The SSC does say that you can wait until June 11 to include term 2 grades, but in fact, all your term 2 grades, and your degree, should have been included on your transcript, even if you order one today, as long as you can see all your grades on SSC now.

Contact UBC transcript department for a definitive answer:   transcripts.students@ubc.ca

They will respond within hours.

This, they should all be on your transcript already. They just say June 11 so everyone doesn't order it all at once.

Archived