Premed 101 Forums

Good omens

Guest Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

I've been planning a wee getaway for a wee while--one involving no conferences! :) The time: for four days starting this Thursday; the place: one of my fave cities, the Big Apple. Another event that I've tried to plan for a while is sitting in for a taping of The Late Show with The Dave (Letterman). Months of waiting and multiple website submissions seemed to bring no luck. Well, I'm hoping that the call I received today is a good omen, and hopefully the start of many more months of good (as opposed to not so good) calls. The folks at the Late Show called to say that a couple of tickets are mine for this Thursday's taping of the show, with that taping to be aired a few hours later, on Thursday night. :rollin Mind you, I had to answer a skill-testing question to snag the tix: "Who is Rupert Gee?" So tune in on Thursday eve to hear at least one Canuck in the audience cheering on Paul Schaffer. Wooo! :)

I hope this week turns out to be just as fun and fruitful for you guys. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

P.S. I couldn't resist but to ask the Late Show staffer if Dave's girlfriend had their baby last night (she went into labour yesterday). The answer: yes, but watch the show tonight for the fun details.

Archived