Premed 101 Forums

Locker Room

Guest ryguy

Guest ryguy

I suppose this is mostly for CC.

I intend on riding my bike to university, is their change rooms and/or showers in or arround Tupper?

Guest CaesarCornelius

You probably won't be able to bike for most of the school year, unless you have some sort of winter bike (what ever that is). But unfortunately I only know of ONE shower. It is a really nice one (need your own towel) and Im not sure about its availability, but I think its probably fairly available. Otherwise the closest showers are at dalplex (10min walk). Where will you be living? You might not get that hot if you live close by..:) I bike, but I only live about 5 mins away.

CC

Guest Cowboy Mouse

so where is this nice shower at the Tupper? I'll also be biking in from pretty far and would appreciate the shower.

cm

Guest DonaldKaufman

On a semi-related note, has anyone here ever used the gym on the Daltech campus? I think all Dal students have access to it too. I was just wondering what it's like, since I'll be living way closer to it than Dalplex.

On an unrelated matter, why isn't it hot here this summer???Global warming, meet local cooling....

Guest Cowboy Mouse

you mean the weight training room at Dal Tech? I've been a couple of times... it's small, has outdated equipment that should really be given a proper burial, but it's not usually too packed. however, the squash courts are nice and rarely occupied, and there's always the engineering bar for a post game beer.

Guest DonaldKaufman

Yeah, I meant the weight room at Daltech, I could have been more clear. Hmmm....a gym with a bar nearby.......counter-productive, but ingenious!

Archived