Premed 101 Forums

Schedule on DalMedix

Guest buffer monkey

Guest buffer monkey

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I was busy starting a summer job, moving, and defending my thesis (...yup, pretty much in that order too). Anyhow, I thought I'd just pass on something I noticed yesterday. It looks like there's a tentative schedule posted on DalMedix for the class of 2008. It says the curriculum is hidden, but if you ignore that and click on "Schedule" our classes seem to be posted. Do you think this is actually the right schedule?

B.Monk

Guest Cowboy Mouse

i think they actually mean that the class list is hidden, not the curriculum. however, it's not hidden that well, and anybody can access it with minimal html and microsoft excel knowledge. so as to not irritate stephen morely (again), i won't divulge the steps. i will say, though, that there are currently 90 students in med I (not the 106 or so that it says on the class of 2008 medix page).

the O-week schedule on medix looks fantastic, I can't wait.

cm.

Guest buffer monkey

Hey "moose" it looks like you're right about the class list. Maybe you can put your html knowledge to use for the class webpage next year. How about it?

I'm looking forward to O-week too! (..especially the amazing race)

b.monk

Guest wannabe

Stephen Morley sure is on the ball. He must read this message board an obsessively as the rest of us.

"Moose" you are getting to be quite famous.

No one will be asking me to work on any website. I have tried to find the class list and have failed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived