Premed 101 Forums

Dat Scoring

I'm not sure if they do that, and I'm not sure if they release that information, and if anyone could tell you that (definitively). It makes sense that they would do that though, and I've heard that its done on the MCAT as well. 

It's not done on the MCAT but you're right, they would disclose that information if they did. 

On the CDA preparation manual, it says "as part of the CDAT, 15 questions from the PAT section are not being scored" ! This is I think pretty much self-explanatory ! 

Yeah, I noticed this too. I'm not sure on what grounds they would choose to do this. Especially difficult questions, or at random? I found it kind of annoying when I was trying to check my score on the CDAT prep that they actually had blank answers for those 15 questions. 

Firesinx, what did you get on the DAT the first time in bio and chem that you still got a 25AA with a 19 in reading? Why rewrite with a 25AA and a 26 PAT?

I got 30 and 26 and I'm rewriting because my scores might expire and since reading comp might increase to a 20 for western this year.

Oomph, I feel for you. 25AA and 26 PAT must be 99-100th percentile, as were your bio/chem scores. I'm sure most of the knowledge translated to this test, but having to rewrite a 25AA, 26 PAT must sting. 

I got 30 and 26 and I'm rewriting because my scores might expire and since reading comp might increase to a 20 for western this year.

Archived