Premed 101 Forums

Welcome Packages

Guest ryguy

Guest CaesarCornelius

Hey,

I think 17 posts on here way more than I do.........no?.. anyone??.. ok.. Im addicted.

The welcome packages for orientation week will be sent out in early july, im not sure about the ones from Dal it self. I will find out for you guys.

CC

Is there anything that you are wanting to know about that you would be expecting to find out in the welcome package??

Guest CaesarCornelius

Ok here is the scoop.

"The package is not that important with the exception of containing the buddy letters. the other items are basically a welcome letter from the dean, an invitation to the the student and significant others/parents to a reception, a map and some informaiton likely from the the orientation co chairs. [The package] will go out the week of July 19th but that everything else will be posted on medix and emails sent to

all of them to keep the up to date."

I also asked about the adcom meetings. There are two left (21 and 28), with the 28th meeting being the deferred list. The letters are sent out as usual the tuesday following a meeting.

Did you guys check the DAL admissions website? Was is helpful? What would you have changed? What would you have added?

Thanks!

CC

Archived