Premed 101 Forums

Another two weeks . . .

Guest Nops

Just thought I'd dro a line to say 'hang in there' for RB, NBY, DtM, and anyone else still waiting.

I seems inhumane to have left you guys hanging all this time. Yes, the chances are higher now that you are in the deferred pile than still to be reviewed, but at this point it's pretty much 50/50. Flip a coin and see if you will be looked at this week or next! ;-)

I'm sad to say I won't be in the class with you guys this year, but happy to say I'll be in Queen's class of 2008. I got an email from the office today moving me from the waitlist.

That's what I mean about inhumane: Dal interviewed us in January, and you guys havent heard a thing. Queen's interviewed at the end of March, and I was waitlisted AND moved from the waiting list already.

Cruel, cruel world.

Hang in there, and don't break any laws in the meantime (mailbox bashing or otherwise).

And take care of my buddy RyGuy. He's really shy and needs someone to look out for him! ;)

Bil :evil

Guest ryguy

Not shy enough to avoid saying you're a crazy dutch bastardo!

Congrats on Queens - you rock (Except for those dumb smiley faces)

Guest CaesarCornelius

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

GREAT NEWS NOPS!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I was rooting for you to get off the waitlist! :hat Too bad I wont get to frosh you:eek >: :x , but perhaps I will see you during an elective or something8o .

Cheers!

CC

ps: How's that for smiley faces?!>: :x :P |I :hat 8o :);):( :lol :| 0] :evil :\ :D :eek :D :b :smokin

Guest DonaldKaufman

Bil!

Way to go! That's awesome! You must be thrilled! That reminds me, I didn't called Queen's to take my name off the waitlist! I can't stop using exclaimation points! Again, congratulations! I'm sure you'll love Queen's!

-DK!

Guest RealBeef

Congrats Nops to your entry into Queens Med,

You will no doubt be an asset to your class. Your statistical wizardry will come in handy every now and then ... just remember your patients are people not just statisical probabilities of dying and living due to their conditions :D Your now infamous "Percentages Reviewed" thread will be remembered by all of who applied this year. Good luck in the upcoming year.

Alright I dont want you to get all teary eyed, so nuff said. :hat

Beef.

Archived