Premed 101 Forums

When will the non-maritime applicants hear?

Guest Beth

Just checking to see if any of the Dalhousie moderators have heard anything about the OOP applicants. Any idea when we will hear?? Thanks for your help.

Guest Blackbird15

Hi Beth,

I talked to the secretary at the admissions office last week and she informed me that they hope to have the feedback for the non-maritime applicants (the ones who received an interview) out by late April... so relatively speaking, it's not a long wait... relatively speaking...

Blackbird

Thanks Blackbird. I actually ended up calling the admissions office and they gave me the same info that you had received. She said that they will review our files on April 7th and 14th and then send out offers. At least it is sooner that June...... ;) Good luck

i was under the impression that only the 8 oop applicants initially offered admission will hear in april. then, when (and if) some of those people decline their offers, the other people (who are at the top of the waitlist) will receive their offers, and the rest of the waitlisters will hear in june. maybe the moderators can confirm this....

Archived