Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Course Requirements 2017

purplemermaid

Hey guys, 

I was wondering if anyone knows what the "Physical Chemistry (Thermodynamics/Kinetics)" course equivalent would be at Western? I've 2 semesters of first year chemistry, and also 2 semesters of orgo. Do I still need another chemistry course to fill this requirement? 

For some reason I can't copy and paste the link, but google "academic requirements university of toronto pharmacy" then on the side bar click on "academic requirements for 2016" then on the sidebar again click on "academic requirements at Ontario universities" and on this page there is a link ("Required Courses at Ontario Universities") to a table listing the course requirements.

It should list the physical chemistry requirement at Western. From the sounds of it, you will need to take another chemistry course to fulfill the physical chemistry requirement.

(Also make sure you check out the academic requirements for 2017 afterwards, it looks like they've made some changes.)

For some reason I can't copy and paste the link, but google "academic requirements university of toronto pharmacy" then on the side bar click on "academic requirements for 2016" then on the sidebar again click on "academic requirements at Ontario universities" and on this page there is a link ("Required Courses at Ontario Universities") to a table listing the course requirements.

It should list the physical chemistry requirement at Western. From the sounds of it, you will need to take another chemistry course to fulfill the physical chemistry requirement.

(Also make sure you check out the academic requirements for 2017 afterwards, it looks like they've made some changes.)

Found it, thank you Epona! Looks like I'm going to have to do another physical chemistry course :( Not sure how I'm going to fulfill all of these requirements, along with Waterloo's requirements in time. I still need to do micro imm 0.5 and another 1.5 humanites for waterloo because they don't take intro psychology 1000.. 

Found it, thank you Epona! Looks like I'm going to have to do another physical chemistry course :( Not sure how I'm going to fulfill all of these requirements, along with Waterloo's requirements in time. I still need to do micro imm 0.5 and another 1.5 humanites for waterloo because they don't take intro psychology 1000.. 

Yeah, there are an insane amount of pre-requisites. Have you thought about doing correspondence courses, either now or during the summer? I know Athabasca offers a lot of different courses that may especially be helpful for fulfilling the humanities requirement.

Archived