Premed 101 Forums

Date To Finish Grad School Before Starting Md

Do you know if that was because they bent the rules a bit vs because Mac, like Queen's, dosen't factor your grad degree into your offer?

We did have some people finishing up grad degrees even in first semester. I don't think its ideal but at the same time I wouldn't turn down an offer because you haven't finished on time. 

Unless things have changed since I started, Mac doesn't have a deadline for completing a grad degree. Theoretically, you could never finish (though I wouldn't recommend it, haha). I defended the Friday before orientation and was doing revisions during orientation. If there was a change to require finishing by a certain date, I'm sure they would have made that info widely available. 

Unless things have changed since I started, Mac doesn't have a deadline for completing a grad degree. Theoretically, you could never finish (though I wouldn't recommend it, haha). I defended the Friday before orientation and was doing revisions during orientation. If there was a change to require finishing by a certain date, I'm sure they would have made that info widely available. 

Thanks

One person in my class did not finish their Ph.D. They had no problem.

Wow...totally different than U of T and Western. Great to know, thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

Archived